1200 S. Columbia Rd PO Box 6002 Fargo, ND 58102
Hospital seeks a BC/BE Rad/Onc to join its growing practice.
- Current Providers – 4 Hematology & Oncology Physicians, 2 Radiation Oncologists and 3 Nurse Practitioners.
- Weekday call covered primarily by mid-levels
- Average of 15-17 patients per day
- Currently 1: 4 weekend call covered by physicians – primarily telephone call with inpatient covered by hospitalist team
- The Cancer Program has been continuously recognized by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons as offering high quality cancer care.
- Recently remodeled and expanded Cancer Center and Inpatient unit
- All Cancer services consolidated and available within one facility
Hospital provides competitive compensation, reviewed annually with specialty specific industry data and also offers an extensive and comprehensive benefit package including but not limited to: Medical Dental Life Insurance Disability Insurance Retirement Plans: Pension Plan, Profit Sharing Plan, 401(K) and 403(B) Continuing Education & Professional Expenses Professional Liability Insurance Vacation and CME time off Relocation and Immigration Allowance available
This is a community of 65, 000. Their public schools rank among the top 10% nationally. Their safe neighborhoods, low crime rate, affordable housing and an abundance of cultural and recreational activities offer the residents a wonderful quality of life. With their location bordering Minnesota they are a short drive to the natural beauty of clean Minnesota Lakes or the diversity of nearby metropolitan areas. Their community has over 50 miles of bike trails along with soccer fields and many beautiful parks and golf courses. All of these things it an ideal place to live and raise a family.