1200 S. Columbia Rd PO Box 6002 Fargo, ND 58102
Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Rheumatologist to join it’ s busy and well-established practice
- The practice is mostly clinical, utilizing ultrasound technology for diagnosis and treatment options and providing consult service for the inpatient setting.
- See 16-20 clinic patients per day (hospitalists manage inpatients and infusions are administered at the Cancer Center)
- Research and teaching opportunities through Family Medicine Residency Program and the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and retirement plans
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Relocation and immigration allowance
- Generous vacation and CME time off
This is a community of 65, 000. Their public schools rank among the top 10% nationally. Their safe neighborhoods, low crime rate, affordable housing and an abundance of cultural and recreational activities offer the residents a wonderful quality of life. With their location bordering Minnesota they are a short drive to the natural beauty of clean Minnesota Lakes or the diversity of nearby metropolitan areas. Their community has over 50 miles of bike trails along with soccer fields and many beautiful parks and golf courses. All of these things it an ideal place to live and raise a family. The facility provides competitive compensation, reviewed annually with specialty specific industry data.