Salt Lake City, UT 84044
Hospital is seeking a BE/BC Urologist. New grads and practicing physicians are welcome to apply. Office space is available in a Medical Office Building next to the hospital. Block schedule available.
• Excellent school system (12 grade schools, 3 junior highs, and 4 high schools)
• Numerous parks including an indoor aquatic center
• State-of-the-art racing facility for automobiles, motorcycles, off-road vehicles, and karts
• Master-plan community living available
• Easy access to NBA, top tier collegiate athletics
Benefits May Include:
- Competitive Salary
- Incentive Compensation
- Full employee benefits
- Commencement Bonus
- Stipend for the remainder of Training
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- CME and more!
Facility: - It is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations (JCAHO). - The medical staff of 50 physicians and mid-level practitioners offers general family, pediatrics, general surgery, radiology and podiatry. - Specialists in orthopedics, ear, nose and throat, allergy, urology, ophthalmology and oral surgery round out the services offered by this complete-care hospital. - An attractive medical office building attached to the hospital, and additional commercial office space next door, offer convenient locations for physician practices
. Location: - 30 miles from Salt Lake City, UT - World-class skiing - Hiking, camping - Bobsledding - Ice skating - Les Mans/AMA Super bike sports park - Enjoy four spectacular seasons including a breathtaking fall with its rich colors, cold winters where one can count on a White Christmas and hot summers with cool evenings. - Six major shopping malls, NBA and WNBA basketball, minor league baseball, hockey, the symphony, ballet, opera and major concerts are all just minutes away in Salt Lake City, the host of the 2002 Winter Olympics.