Vascular Surgeon (academic)
1300 Miccosukee Rd. Tallahassee, FL 32308
Group is seeking to add a 4th Vascular Surgeon to their team.
- Patients per day in office expectation: 20-22
- Practice/ Hospital Call: 1: 3 / 1: 4- Weekends rotated/ Week days are split
- Excellent Payer Mix
- Serving 1 hospital
- Partnership Tract (2 year)-
- On Site Vascular Lab Accredited thru the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission and an office based interventional suite.
- Serve as adjunct residency faculty with Florida State University College of Medicine
Employed with competitive salary and benefits.
Location: Tallahasse, FL area 30 minutes to the Gulf of Mexico with turquoise waters and white sandy beaches! A fusion of cosmopolitan flair and charming personality defines the spirit of Tallahassee, Florida’ s Capital City— where it all comes together for visitors. From world class nature-based experiences and rich history and heritage sites, to art and film festivals and unique shopping and dining, visitors are sure to find just what they are looking for in a vacation destination. The Tallahassee area touts a menagerie of sights including one of the world’ s deepest freshwater springs, a wildlife habitat, Capitol buildings, fascinating museums of history, sprawling plantations, highly acclaimed fishing and hunting adventures, nearby beaches and more. From fast food to five-star, Tallahassee serves up an excellent selection of tantalizing restaurants. Tickling the taste buds are specialties ranging from homemade country sausage and melt-in-your-mouth steaks to wild game and succulent seafood fresh from the Gulf.